Saturday, September 11, 2010

Affirmations/Autosuggestion

Émile Coué (1857 – 1926) was a French psychologist and pharmacist who introduced a method of psychotherapy and self-improvement based on autosuggestion.

Samples:
Every day in every respect I'm getting better and better.
The past is gone. I live only in the present.
I can do it.
I was prosperous, am prosperous and will always be prosperous.
I am prosperous, healthy, happy and live in abundance.
Every day in every way I am becoming fitter and healthier.
Each day is a new opportunity. Today is the first day of my new life.
I forgive everyone from my life in the past and love myself into the future.
I am firmly on the path of achievement and success.
I am grateful for my healthy body and I bless every part of my body.
I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
Healthy eating and I are one and I am richly rewarded for my healthy eating habits.
My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
Every day in every way I am approaching my ideal weight.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment