Saturday, July 14, 2012

AUTOSUGGESTION

WHAT IT IS AND HOW
TO USE IT FOR HEALTH
HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS
BY
HERBERT A. PARKYN, M.D., CM.
Editor of "SUGGESTION," a Magazine of the New
Psychology; Medical Superintendent of the Chicago
School of Psychology, Author of a Mail Course in
"Suggestive Therapeutics," Etc.
1906

What it is and how to use it, Its effects and how to employ it to overcome physical & mental troubles, Influences of early auto-suggestions for the forming of the character habits, Auto-suggestion and personal magnetism, The cultivation of optimism, Developing concentration, The achievement of success, Breathing exercises, The diagnosis and treatment of a typical case of physical suffering, Auto-suggestion the basis of all healing, How psychic pictures are made realities by auto-suggestion, etc.
AUTO-SUGGESTIONS FOR SUCCESS
I am gaining in health by thinking thoughts of health and partaking properly of the life essentials.
* * *
I am becoming a strong man in every sense of the word. I am a strong man NOW.
* * *
Since my strength has increased I have more determination, more confidence in myself, and more aggressiveness.
I am filled to overflowing with confidence and aggressiveness. I feel that I must go out amongst men and let them feel my confidence, my aggressiveness and my strength.
* * *
I am a strong man.
* * *
I am a fearless man.
* * *
I am an ambitions man. I have an object now in life. I desire to be a success.
* * *
I CAN and I WILL be successful in everything I undertake.
* * *
I have all the attributes essential to success.
* * *
I am strong physically; I have determination, kindly aggressiveness, confidence and fearlessness. With these attributes I can succeed in anything honorable I undertake.
* * *
First I make sure I am right in my undertakings and then my aggressive strength, determination, aggressiveness, and earnestness win the day for me.
I AM A SUCCESS.
* * *
I work earnestly and faithfully every day to do my best during the day, and I am always on the alert to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.
* * *
I SUCCEED BECAUSE I AM A SUCCESS.
                                                                 
A MAIL COURSE IN
Suggestive Therapeutics
BY
HERBERT ARTHUR PARKYN, M. D., C. M.
Author of Auto -Suggestion
DR. PARKYN'S work on "Suggestive Therapeutics" is the result of his fifteen years' practical experience in treating mental and physical troubles by suggestion and rational hygiene, It is very practical and goes thoroughly into the operations of the law of suggestion as applied in health and to sickness.
It tells exactly how to proceed to relieve different classes of mental and phyisical ailments in one's self and in others, and it gives, also, a clear insight into many remarkable psychic phenomena. It is different in theory and practice from anything published along advanced thought lines and tells the whys and wherefores of things. It is the result of observation and practical experiences, gleaned from treatment of over 11,000 patients, treated in private and clinic at THE Chicago School of Psychology, and was written especially for students who could not come to Chicago to take the personal course at the school.
If you are interested in the law of suggestion or in drugless healing, you cannot afford to be without a copy of this course. It has been indorsed by the conservative medical press and by students and thinkers in every walk of life.
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF 42 LESSONS
BOUND IN ONE BOOK OF 400 PAGES
For full particulars write
THE CHICAGO SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY
4020 Drexel Boulevard, Chicago, III.

No comments:

Post a Comment